Collectiv.TV respects copyright law and expects you to do the same. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders’ rights. As a condition to your account with or usage of Collectiv.TV, you agree that you will not use the Collectiv.TV service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. Collectiv.TV will terminate your account if you do so. In addition, Collectiv.TV reserves the right to terminate your account if Collectiv.TV believes that your use of your account is harmful to the interests of Collectiv.TV, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in Collectiv.TV’s sole discretion, with or without cause.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office web site at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/, Collectiv.TV will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Collectiv.TV service that are reported to Collectiv.TV’s Designated Copyright Agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner or pursuant to any exclusive right under the copyright, please report your notice of infringement by completing the following notice form and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
NOTICE OF ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed:
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or is the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed (or access to which is to be disabled), including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Collectiv.TV service where such material may be found:
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address
- The following statements must be included in the body of the notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide full legal name and the electronic or physical signature of the owner, or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright
Please direct this Notice, with all items completed to Collectiv.TV’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Collectiv.TV Technologies, Inc.